Saturday, May 14, 2011

Looking at The Big Dogs on the Playground.

Comer on Your Focus - Just Sell®... it's all about sales®

“Worry about being better; bigger will take care of itself.”
–Gary Comer (1929–2006)
American entrepreneur
founder of Lands’ End

Tapping into the wisdom of those that have built great businesses can really remind you what it is all about. I currently sell Hot Dogs, but I am learning and improving... Customer Service, HR policies, Marketing, Purchasing, Accounting, oh and a few hundred more things every day. When you are motivated to have a successful business you need to fire on all cylinders. Do I plan to wear all these hats forever, No! But when I can afford to hire these positions out, I will have a greater understanding of what I want, and who I need. Growing this business is exciting...and OH YES, I will Make Mistakes!

No comments: