Thursday, May 19, 2011

Speak... Speak

Jody Bergsma is a favorite artist and a successful business woman. One of the things that I have learned in business ownership is to find people that have what you want. Is it fame, fortune, freedom, joy, and are they making a living from it? Those are the people to emulate.

Jody recently posted a quote that resonated with me..

“I must be willing to give up what I am 
in order to become what I will be.”

So simple, so daring, and so difficult all at once. I believe people who will succeed-- live this quote everyday, perhaps unconsciously. Letting go challenges your ego, makes you learn, and in the end... makes you better.  Thanks Jody, for for being who you are and inspiring me.



Jody's Blog - Art With Heart

Jody's Gallery is located in Bellingham, WA

No comments: