Saturday, May 21, 2011

Grooming a Show Dog

Last night I spent the evening before the end of the world, typing up my business plan. I was up until wee hours of the morning, I am taking this minute to say that, Last week I couldn't have done that! The reason, last week I was too tired to do much of anything but pass out at the end of the day. This week I began closing shop after the lunch rush.


Your customers won't understand that selling more hot dogs can sometimes cost you money. A lot of business owners won't get that either--I didn't until I saw it on paper. Taking time to track, build systems, tweak, learn, and really run your business will help build your company. Someone really does need to be running the show, and no, "The Show Does Not Need to Go ON"!



---URGENT---URGENT---URGENT---URGENT---URGENT---URGENT---
A business exists to: pay its overhead, cover its debt, and put money in the owner's pocket. You can have all kinds of goals, objectives, and lofty philosophies but, if your business does not: pay its overhead, cover its debt, and put money in the owner's pocket, it will not exist to go forward and accomplish your other grand ambitions. Sorry if this is a news flash.
---URGENT---URGENT---URGENT---URGENT---URGENT---URGENT---

No comments: